If I do, you know who the bad a$$ female starlette is going to be, right? ;)
Screenplays are Tom's bag though. He's actually come up with some really cool story ideas, he just hasn't mastered the discipline it takes to sit down and write them out yet. He gets about to the point where the credits are over and then runs out of steam. Haha!
I wouldn't have the first idea how to write a screenplay. I suppose if a Tolkein novel can be turned into 3 screenplays, yours truly could be translated...
Also, my book will be at least as good as the Harry Potter series.
Now the rest of you should take note, this was the correct way to encourage your quickly-running-out-of-steam pet novelist. Hilary, you're at the top of the will. ;P
4 comments:
Congrats :-)
Mom E
Thanks!
Good job Heather. I am sooooooooo proud of you. Your words are so vivid, would you ever think about writing a fantasy screen play?
If I do, you know who the bad a$$ female starlette is going to be, right? ;)
Screenplays are Tom's bag though. He's actually come up with some really cool story ideas, he just hasn't mastered the discipline it takes to sit down and write them out yet. He gets about to the point where the credits are over and then runs out of steam. Haha!
I wouldn't have the first idea how to write a screenplay. I suppose if a Tolkein novel can be turned into 3 screenplays, yours truly could be translated...
Also, my book will be at least as good as the Harry Potter series.
Now the rest of you should take note, this was the correct way to encourage your quickly-running-out-of-steam pet novelist. Hilary, you're at the top of the will. ;P
Post a Comment