Monday, October 06, 2008

Dad's New Girlfriend

Well the Fiat got here today!

Here's the fateful meeting of two gently used classics... No Mom, I'm not including you! We all know Dad robbed the cradle! :)

And here's a peek under the hood. Great job Benjaneer!

...Aaaaand the payoff!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey shorty, missed you already. Just wanted to tell you though that I found the pastry shop . cheers

Anonymous said...

Nice, looks like it worked out pretty well then. So I guess your settling in pretty well then. Hope everything is going well,

J

Mike Leslie said...

Nice house...and nice car.

eronious said...

Thanks guys! I can honestly say that I miss a couple of the "good ones" from that hell hole of a desert and you two are definitely included in that group.

Mike - yep, my folks are those good upper middle class that you keep hearing about on the news. Haha! :)