So, my fine feathered friends, it seems you like to read what I have to say. Weird. Anyway, I have not looked at my blog reports in a long time, so I was really surprised to find out that I have had 94 distinct visitors in the last 30 days. About 55% of you visit almost every day. Some of you check back mulitple times a day. You know who you are.
I miss you too.
7 comments:
Of course we wanna know what's going on! lol.
:) Well thanks!
I'd love to know how to track my blog traffic. Can you tell me where to find that feature?
Good question! I use Google Analytics. Go to this web site: http://www.google.com/analytics/ and sign up for the service. Tell it what your web site is and after you're done, it will generate some HTML code for you. Add the HTML code it gives you into a new gaget (under tools when you're in layout view in blogger) and paste the code in. Analytics will then track all sorts of interesting information for you.
Awesome! I think I have it installed now. It's weird and cool that it doesn't show up as junk in the gadget box on the blog itself. I was worried about that. Thanks!
Ahh, thanks for adding me to your links list! I've added you to mine as well, if you don't mind?!
Not at all!
Post a Comment