
My mom just sent me this breaking news:
"We know have a new rising star in the family. Your baby sis got hired as an "extra" on the TV show Dirty Sexy Money." It should be showing in October. She thinks it is the second esisode of the season. She told me that she is on the stairs almost behind Donald Sutherland when he gets shot. I think you will be at our house by then and we will have a PARTY!I don't know if I can stand much more of my family becoming famous.
Mom"
"We know have a new rising star in the family. Your baby sis got hired as an "extra" on the TV show Dirty Sexy Money." It should be showing in October. She thinks it is the second esisode of the season. She told me that she is on the stairs almost behind Donald Sutherland when he gets shot. I think you will be at our house by then and we will have a PARTY!I don't know if I can stand much more of my family becoming famous.
Mom"
5 comments:
OMG! So thats NOT u in the pic??? iLuv it tho!
Nope, that's my sister... duh!
EgH! Ur both white n gorgeous! How's a gay ta know? ;D
Well you could start with the fact that I'm significantly classier than my sister and would never be caught dead doing the pringles duck face.
Oh yeah. And the little tart is skinny. ;)
Post a Comment