I have been totally blowing off my blog. Things have been super busy with moving and starting up classes again! Whew! Some times when I have a lot I have to do, I just get so overwhelmed that I just sit for a while and do nothing, because I just can't wrap my head around everything I really need to be doing. Yikes!
Anyway, as my Mom and my friend Terra have both recently pointed out, one of those things I need to make time for is keeping in touch with family and friends.
Happy belated turkey-day, all! Here's a list of some of the things I'm grateful for:
Tom, my beloved
My cool family
The fact that I married into another cool family
My friends
Picric
My nice place to live
The opportunity to make a good living
Having time to go to school
Living in a time where I can learn about spiritually fulfilling things
Being female and having the right color passport so that isn't an impediment
Having a good brain and body
Cool weather and some showers to wash dirt out of the air
Affordable green technologies
Sobe Life Water (Strawberry Kiwi! Mmmm!)
Tom's big giant salads
Dal Makhni
Soldiers
Geckos
Nawang Khechog
That the Dali Lama isn't in China
All fuzzy mammal-type creatures
Green tea
Did I mention Tom?
There is so much more!
2 comments:
Thanks for the update!!! :) Will be back in Kuwait in about a week. Maybe we can get together sometime in December??? Talk to you later! Terra & Logan
Yay! Can't wait to see you again dearest!
Post a Comment