Sunday, September 02, 2007

It's all Greek to me.

We are here in Cyprus. It's very warm. :)

It's so nice to be able to sit and have a drink in a place where I can wear shorts in public, let me tell you. It's always the little stuff. Anyway, we're going to a wine festival tonight. Apparently, the ancestors of the locals worshiped Dionysis and the spirit of playful inebriation has followed through to the current day. Last night we had some delicious (and very rich and heavy) local food. It's good home-cooking meat and potatoes stuff. Something even my Dad could get into!

In the next few days, we'll be taking some day trips out to other areas with some historical significance and when I get home, I'll post some pics and maybe even some video if I can figure it out.

The only thing missing from this trip is family and friends. If anyone out there wants to travel a little in this region, you just let me know and we can work out timing! Can you all tell how much I miss you?

No comments: